- Purchase application form from the accounts office onsite or via our website, complete and submit. (Application Form Fee: N10,000
- A placement test will be scheduled for the applicant.
- Applicant will be tested on Literacy and Numeracy
- Admission is subject to availability of place and fulfilment of the current admission requirement.
- Candidates’ will be given test in Numeracy and Literacy and would be expected to have at least a 50% average to be admitted into the desired classes. Particular attention is paid however to the candidates’ performance in Literacy specifically – Comprehension and Composition.
- Exceptional cases in which a candidate’s average is below 50% but had performed excellently in Literacy, such candidates could be considered for the class seeking admission.
Requirements for admission into the desired classes:
1. Two passport photographs of the child and one of the parents’.
2. Copies of child’s last two terms results and/or reports.
4. A copy of Child’s birth Certificates or Data Page of Passport.
5. A copy of Child’s Immunization Record.