An Application Fee of N10000 is payable upon enrolment at Doveland International Schools.
Please speak to the Registrar for school fees details.
The basic Fees cover tuition, book & educational aids, stationery, medicals, lunch, PTA, registration and uniform.
- All Fees are payable on or before first day of each term. Evidence of payment must be presented to the school accountant in exchange for a receipt.
- Fees once paid are non-refundable.
Fees for extra-curricular activities vary from club to club. EYFS fees ranges from N5,000 – N15,000 while PRIMARY fees ranges from N7,500 – N15,000. Pupils are expected to participate in a maximum of two clubs i.e. one on each designated day of the week. This fee must be paid into the school accounts.
A deposit of N20,000 is required when a parent accepts the offer of place, following the entrance assessment. This deposit is maintained in the child’s account termly depending on the incidental usage/charges accrued and is only refundable when the child leaves Doveland International Schools having certified that s/he did not misplace or damage any school property.
Musical instruments can be purchased from the school store; instruments not available in the school store can be purchased from any musical store.
- After school care (Pick up not later than 6:00pm) N 30,000 per Term
- Academic Enhancement/ Intervention (Years 1-6): N 25,000 per Term
- Transportation is available but fare is determined by location.
Advance payment Discount
Fees paid one academic year in advance attracts 5% discount (Tuition).
Families enjoy 5% discount (Tuition) on the third child upward.
Late payment of fees (i.e. 3 weeks after resumption) attracts 5% surcharge on the tuition.
Full and part Tuition free scholarships are given to deserving pupils who show exceptional academic prowess. However, indigent pupils will be considered for full scholarship based on merit and financial need.